Tuesday 6 February 2007

Current situation

It is back to clouded here. I could not take advantage of the very clear days last weekend, as satellite passes high enough for my location and bright enough were all morning passes. Due to the return of severe insomnia problems, I am back on a 1 week cure of sleeping medication currently, which means it is not a good idea to set the alarm-clock for early in the morning as my docter wants me to sleep at that time.

I did take advantage in the daytime however, by going through the city with my camera. You can see some of these recent photographs of scenic Leiden (single shots as well as composed panorama's) here.

If you hover your mouse over a picture thumbnail before clicking it to view it, the tag on the location where it was taken will highlight on the Leiden map on the page.

No comments: